Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Magnificent Christ - Providence (Daily Video)

  Providence is God using all the resources of His creation to show us His love.  When we look over our past life, we can see God's hand over and over again directing people to us at exactly the right time, supplying our needs at the right time, and caring for us with His gentle love.  Providence exalts the sovereignty of God.  God is in control of everything in our lives that we place in His hands.  "All things work together for the good of those who love the Lord and are called according to His purpose."   In today's video I share the story of Isabella, my daughter, and how she could have been seriously injured, but God by His divine providence had already allowed a bad repair on my car that saved her from broken fingers and a broken hand.  I love to reflect on how God has demonstrated His great wisdom and grace in protecting me again and again. The first airplane I bought was a Bonanza.  The gas tanks had been improperly installed and showed the wrong amount of fuel in the tanks. Flying home to Colorado they became empty but one showed still 3/4 full on the gage.  I ran out of fuel flying the airplane home from Indianapolis where I had bought it.  When the engine stopped, it was right over the top of the Brush, Colorado airport.  I was a 8 thousand feet and had plenty of time to prepare for an emergency landing. I circled the airport several times and prepared for the approach and landing.  I actually rolled out at the exit of the runway almost right up to the gas pumps!  Talk about providence.  God is good!

You can enjoy more of my ministry by going to Kingdom Life University and Action Evangelism.



No comments:

Post a Comment